WHO ARE YOU?
You are detail-oriented and driven. You are energized by a fast-paced workflow and you have an innate ability to think quickly & critically. You maintain composure and productivity during times of chaos. You recognize opportunities for improvement around you and act on them without being asked to do so. You volunteer the extra time & effort required to meet organizational goals within challenging timelines. If you identify with each of these qualities, continue reading below.
The Venue Applications Support Analyst plays a pivotal role by ensuring technology at our venues functions seamlessly. Whether it be inputting system data or troubleshooting technical issues, the Venue Applications Support Team (VAST) is the go-to resource for thousands of end-user operators throughout our amphitheaters, clubs, and theatres. Point-of-Sale (PoS) applications support is the focus of the role, although VAST supports a variety of systems including: CCTV, Digital Signage, Time & Attendance, and more. The majority of support is provided remotely, but onsite venue engagements throughout the US are common. Given that our events are crucial revenue-earning opportunities-and often occur after conventional business hours-VAST Analysts provide on-call support on a rotating basis, often ''saving the day'' when IT issues arise during a show.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Input PoS data: menu items, prices, discounts, employee credentials, venue layouts, etc.
• Adhere to strict standards for maintaining system data integrity
• Diagnose device malfunctions including: software, hardware, and peripheral accessories
• Author end-user guides to improve understanding & usability of the system for operators
• Test new versions of software frequently and thoroughly
• Document frequency of issues and escalate systemic problems accordingly
• Establish processes for completing support tasks with improved accuracy and timeliness
• Lead on-call helpdesk hotline during peak support times
• Provide exceptional customer service to users with varying technical aptitude
• Travel to venues for software implementations and support
• Minimum 1-year experience supporting PoS systems (preferably Appetize and/or Micros)
• Exceptional attention to detail for identifying patterns and curating obscure system data
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including use of formulas and pivot tables
• Experience with food and beverage business operations, ideally multi-location enterprises
• Diligence in troubleshooting complex problems with little information to reach resolution
• Ability to reprioritize tasks rapidly without missing deadlines in an ever-changing business
• Identify risk of missing deadlines and collaboratively exchange tasks with teammates
• Outstanding customer service etiquette through written and verbal communications
• Positive, driven attitude; focus on opportunity in difficulty-not difficulty in an opportunity
• Basic familiarity with Accounting practices (can balance finances/inventory, etc.)
• Degree/Certificate relevant to technology from accredited university will help; not required
• Willingness to travel up to 30%, possibly more during peak season (March – October)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment; lifts up to 20 pounds regularly; crouch/kneel/bend/reach frequently and stand/walk regularly for several hours at a time when installing or supporting technology at venues; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels while working from central office; exposed to large crowds, high volumes of noise, and sometimes outdoor conditions during onsite venue support; travel may require flying, driving, or using mass transit.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4emyz-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.