WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation is seeking a Ventures Analyst College Associate to work in our Ventures team, which helps to deliver new adjacent lines of business and future growth for the company . By leveraging the largest concert, ticketing and music sponsorship businesses in the world,
our Ventures team finds opportunities to disrupt legacy industry norms and use emerging consumer and technology trends to create new brands, products, services, partnerships and business models. This role will work alongside the existing team to conduct research, evaluate opportunities, and make recommendations to senior leadership.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities and synthesize insights
• Assist in maintain ing deal management database including adding meeting notes and updates
• Assist in drafting investment memos and internal slide decks to communicate investment opportunities to leadership
• Participate in Ventures team brainstorming sessions and deal review meetings
• Attend select meetings with startup founders and management teams ; take meeting notes and follow up with Live Nation team members
on next steps
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Relevant undergraduate coursework in business and/or economics (Business or Economics majors preferred, but not required)
• Demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship and /or venture capital
• Solid understanding of financial concepts and some experience with financial modelling
• Ability to conduct detailed research and find information to generate actionable insights
• Adept at working both collaboratively and independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, excel)
• Passion for music and live events is a plus
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions
of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bjbx-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.