Company: Live Nation
Department: UK Finance
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Head of Tour Accounting
Working Hours: Permanent, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm with some antisocial hours/evening work throughout the year as needed
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join the Tour Accounting Team of Live Nation Concerts.
The Finance Tour Administrator will work predominately on the smaller shows, this highly motivated individual will be a key bridge between the UK Finance department and our various group company promoters, their assistants and representatives on the club level events throughout the UK.
The role will work directly with the operations teams, and the wider LN Finance department throughout the show costing, budget and forecasting stages, this will include preparing profit & Loss show accounts, reviewing contracts, ascertaining foreign currency requirements across tours, and providing reconciliation support post event. This individual will require strong interpersonal skills, be able to communicate effectively with non-finance colleagues and external venue managers alike.
The role will review and process the show pack information to the financial systems and liaise with Tour reps on any missing information primarily covering the following areas:
• Tickets sales reported by the venue
• Venue costs reported by the venue ensuring supported by a VAT invoice where applicable
• Ensuring venues make payment of the settlement balance within venue contracted terms
• Reviewing 'on the road' floats and uploading journal templates
• Supporting the Tour Accountant to clear open show float balances
• Passing any production invoices to the Accounts Payable team for processing
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Excellent numeracy skills with attention to detail and proficiency in using excel at intermediate or above level
• Experience of working in a finance role and in particular as an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Receivable position.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate at all levels within the
• Self-motivating and able to work under own initiative
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Strong understanding of VAT rates and when these are applicable
• Good administration & time management skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
You may have experience in the following roles:
Assistant Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Tour Accountant, Accounts Receivable Clerk
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Initiative and self-motivation
• Ability to prioritise
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Strong customer awareness
What the role includes
• Preparation of full profit and loss account for tours from contractual stages to finalisation
of account and obtaining Promoter signoff approval.
• Ensuring the accuracy of tour reporting in all aspects including providing appropriate support for tour settlements across:
• Dealing with Ticket revenue
• Dealing with Marketing, PR and promotional spend
• Dealing with Venue Personnel to obtain final settlements for shows
• Tour floats
• Payments including obtaining purchase orders where required, approving payments of show invoices as appropriate through our system.
• Facilitating Artist deposit and balance payments.
• Show account reconciliation to the general ledger.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29th August 2022. We reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92pbk-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.