JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical Business Analyst (6-month FTC)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract Terms: FTC 6 months
The Global Salesforce Team is Development and Support team focused on developing and maintaining our Salesforce Environments
We develop business critical software that optimizes revenue and is robust, efficient and fits the business objective
We also develop reporting, analytic applications and software solutions in response to business needs and objectives.
We are looking for a technical Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of a Global Salesforce Integration project.
As part of your responsibility, you will be involved at some level throughout the entire system or software development life cycle in an agile driven environment. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfilment of all requirements gathered.
Liaising with external integrators to deliver requirements and facilitate the technical solution
The ideal candidate will combine BA techniques and technical ability to understand data and data transformation, with soft skills and the ability to quickly understand our business domain, strategic direction, and target architecture. You will play a key role in enabling the knowledge sharing and transfer of our business rules and requirements for Integration by communicating complex concepts in a simple manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments within the migration project
• Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function or product provided
• Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
• Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
• Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
• Work with external integrators to translate the business requirements
• Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
• Support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
• Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Proven experience as a Business Analyst
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences
• The ability to motivate others and lead change
• Experience in digital transformation – legacy systems to modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices / data hubs/ SQL/Salesforce)
• Experience in data – definition, analysis, modelling
• Able to quickly gain domain knowledge
• Able to model and simplify process / business process re-engineering
• Able to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Able to understand, simplify and communicate complex processes
• Able Elicit, document, analyse complex business requirements including calculation
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Able to adapt to the business environment and be resilient when faced with challenges and ambiguity.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Accountability – We expect the individual to take ownership of various tasks and projects that they are responsible for and provide regular updates, status and report any difficulties that may hinder them from accomplishing set tasks.
• Teamwork – Be prepared to work as a team player by supporting colleagues where required and helping to provide team updates on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Communication – Be a very good communicator in all channels of communications (verbally, written, emails). Be able to put together and deliver a very high-level power point presentations when required.
• Service Excellence – Be able to deliver at a high standard using smart ways to achieve complex tasks in a professional way.
• Innovation – You should be willing to embrace change and be prepared to take part in suggesting new ways and give new ideas on how to approach certain work situations.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxxwno-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.