General Manager, O2 Ritz
Manchester, United Kingdom
Division: Contact Centre
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full time
The main function of the Contact Centre management team is to support staff with effectively and efficiently achieving their KPIs in line with Contact Centre targets whilst creating a fantastic fan experience.
To manage a Team of Contact Centre Agents to achieve KPI targets and Managing HR related issues effectively. To drive performance, sales and service excellence, whilst improving quality and customer satisfaction to ensure new and existing customer loyalty and brand confidence.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Effectively leading and performance managing a team of contact centre agents
• Holding 121's and performance reviews
• Managing and maintaining accurate records of absence, lateness, conduct and employee development in line with company policies and procedures working with the HR department
• Coaching and developing contact centre agents to maximise performance in line with SLA's and KPI's
• Providing quality evaluations and coaching support for contact centre agents
• Identifying training needs and working in partnership with the Training Department to ensure that team members have the skills to carry out their roles effectively
• Utilisation, analysation, and generation of statistical and operational reports and respond quickly to trends and issues identified through customer contact
• Recommendations for process improvements and put solutions into practice to continually improve our service and enhance customer experience
• Building and maintaining a positive working culture which promotes the delivery of Service Excellence, ensuring the department provides the highest level of service at all times to ensure customer confidence.
• Positively embracing and promoting the effective implementation of change within the contact centre
• Supporting the Recruitment Team by taking an active part in the call centre recruitment process
• Developing and maintaining relationships with other departments to ensure accurate and up to date knowledge of current operational and customer issues.
• Working closely with the Resource Planning Team – ensuring that lines are serviced within designated hours and in accordance with the needs of the business and within the agreed service standards. Supporting Real Time with Duty Manager cover where applicable and ensuring necessary adherence from contact centre agents
• Communicating information out to internal and external customers
• Handling urgent or escalated customer enquiries and authorise compensation for dissatisfied customers.
• Undertaking other duties as required by management
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Proven experience of managing a team within a call centre environment and effectively managing a team through periods of change
• Strong people management skills
• Confident in all areas of performance management
• Coaching experience within a target driven environment
• Experience in interviewing/recruiting
• Ability to plan and allocate resources to meet ever changing demands of the business.
• Knowledge of HR/Employee relations practices
• Previous experience of working to KPI's and SLA's in a target driven workplace
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Ticketmaster related applications (desirable)
• Understands the business environment and stays abreast of issues and events that have an impact of the business and the industry
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Problem solving and analysis
• Sales focus
• Effective communication to all levels
• Ability to maximise performance through Coaching and Development
• Ability to continuously improve Service Excellence
• Working on initiative
• Strong communication, presentation and report writing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to Maintains positive working relationships and promote a positive and friendly culture
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm961x-3-238-180-255-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.