Manchester, United Kingdom
Location: Manchester, UK
Division: Fan Experience
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
This role is part of the Global Fan Experience team. This team's mission is to create a simple, unified, fan experience that builds trust, confidence, and loyalty for fans and clients, within an agile, cost effective environment
The Contact Centre Support, Team Leader role will report to Global FX platforms
You will co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the Contact Centre Support team; providing guidance, leadership, and direction to them whilst ensuring they provide all necessary support to stakeholders for contact centre systems and reporting.
You will manage the day-to-day upkeep and stability of these contact centre platforms, being a first point of support for stakeholders across the business within a ''service desk'' style environment.
As well as your direct line manager, you will assist the EVP, Fan Experience and other FX team leads to supply data and make recommendations that improve the Fan Experience - helping evaluate, develop, and deploy technology solutions that support the activities of the regional fan support teams. You will of course play a key role in delivery of our long-term Fan Experience Digitalisation strategy.
Our business is embarking on an exciting period of transformation as we look to globalise and streamline functions – and you will be ''mission critical'' in helping to deliver this exciting vision for our Fan Experience function.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Manage key contact centre technology platforms across the international business to ensure stability, integrity, and resilience.
• Work with regional heads to understand contact centre requirements, ensuring technology is current and future proof.
• Manage key contact centre suppliers and contracts, driving maximum value, quality and resilience from these relationships.
• Incident management during outages; identifying, addressing, and rectifying the problem - putting action in place after each outage to ensure the same issue doesn't happen again, and communicating with key stakeholders throughout.
• Ensuring contact centre systems remain compliant with all relevant regulations and guidelines – especially with regards to PCI Compliance, Privacy/GDPR and Information Security.
• Documenting key procedures and processes to ensure knowledge retention.
• Analysing Contact Centre systems data to produce insightful analysis and regular reporting that assists the Fan Experience leadership team in defining strategy that aligns with business priorities.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across all our Global market teams and Fan Experience units.
• Sharing of best practice and knowledge across international contact centres to improve efficiency and service levels.
• Manage the Contact Centre Support team; coach and develop the team, to ensure that they are continually driving efficiencies whilst achieving and exceeding their goals.
• Hold and chair regular team meetings to give feedback on progress or issues and encourage team members to contribute ideas for improvement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Experience of working with all or some of the following: Five9, Zendesk, Genesys, TalkTalk Business, Google Analytics/Suite in an administration/deployment/support capacity.
• Experiencing scoping, deploying, supporting, and developing multi-language contact centre systems across both contact centre and non-contact centre business units.
• Passion for the customer and constantly curious.
• Experience in a role when excellent attention to detail was important.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and changing pressures.
• Demonstrable ability in interpreting and analysing data and to identify trends.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand people's needs and solve problems.
• Comfortable and confident in challenging and questioning the norm.
• Familiarity with in-house ticketing systems (e.g. Microflex, HOST).
• Experience working with REST API's.
• Experience of working with centralised reporting platforms (e.g. DOMO, Tableau).
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Strong communication skills
• Passionate about delivering service excellence
• Pro-active attitude and self-disciplined
• Able to adapt to constantly changing challenges
• Strategic, enthusiastic, and positive
• Able to work to deadlines
• Team player, able to work with stakeholders at all levels
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn7oe-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.