Senior Director, Workforce Planning and Forecasting
Manchester, United Kingdom
Location: Manchester, UK
Division: Contact Centre
Line Manager: Team Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full-Ti
The main function of the Contact Centre management team is to support staff with effectively and efficiently achieving their KPIs in line with Contact Centre targets whilst creating a fantastic fan experience.
To support the team managers in leading, managing and developing a team of contact centre agents. Using proactive coaching and development of all Ticketmaster agents to increase customer loyalty and brand confidence while creating new business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Effectively coach and develop a team of contact centre agents
• Recognise individual skills and competency gaps and implement the appropriate coaching and/or training; working closely with the Training Department to ensure agents have the tools to perform their roles effectively.
• Motivate, encourage and empower high performance from contact centre agents to maximise and improve performance.
• Deliver daily quality evaluations and coaching sessions to contact centre agents with a focus on individual improvement to maximise department performance and efficiency
• Conduct regular coaching one-to-one meetings with contact centre agents to manage their performance and develop their skills in line with SLA's and KPI's
• Support team managers to maintain accurate records of absence and timekeeping to allow them to manage in conjunction with the HR department
• Manage and Maintain accurate records regarding agent performance and generating reports
• Proactively provide advice and information to support contact centre agents
• Increase knowledge by communicating information to the am and internal and external customers, ensuring information sources are updated accordingly
• Supporting contact centre agents in their performance improvement within their probationary period and aiding in their continuous development thereafter
• Proactively handle customer calls in accordance with the needs of the business
• Work closely with the Resource Planning Team – ensuring that lines are serviced within designated hours and in accordance with the needs of the business and within the agreed service standards. Supporting Real Time with Duty Manager cover where applicable and ensuring necessary adherence from contact centre agents
• Positively embrace and promote the effective implementation of change within the contact centre
• Recommendations for process improvements and put solutions into practice to continually improve our service and enhance customer experience
• Build and maintain a positive working culture which promotes the delivery of Service Excellence, ensuring the department provides the highest level of service at all times to ensure customer confidence.
• Support the Recruitment Team by taking an active part in the call centre recruitment process
• Communication of information to internal and external customers
• Undertake other duties as required by management
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Knowledge and Experience of all Ticketmaster applications (desirable not essential).
• Familiarity with Company Policies and Procedures such as a basic understanding of HR policies e.g. absence management (advantageous but not essential).
• Confident in holding one-to-one meetings with individuals and the ability to give both positive and negative feedback in a constructive manner.
• Previous experience working to KPI's in a target-driven workplace.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely.
• Ability to coach and motivate and adapt style as appropriate
• Can maintain working relationships to promote a positive and friendly culture.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Demonstrates both a strong sales and customer focus
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r14p0m-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.