WHO ARE YOU?
You prefer a detailed approach to understand complex situations, such as defining how enterprise systems integrate with each other. You enjoy creating methods of standardization when you encounter disorganized environments. You prioritize informational accuracy, while still achieving high levels of efficiency. You remain focused and productive during times of chaos and ambiguity. You volunteer the extra time & effort required to meet organizational goals within challenging timelines. If you identify with each of these qualities, continue reading below.
The Systems Analyst maintains data integrity of IT applications used at Live Nation amphitheaters, clubs, and theatres. Stakeholders throughout Live Nation rely on consistent, accurate data to make informed business decisions and operate IT applications seamlessly. As end users interact daily with venue applications, the Systems Analyst reviews newly created data and curates it for enterprise-level reporting standards. The Systems Analyst also defines required functionality and data formats as venues adopt new applications to meet operational needs. Thus, the Systems Analyst supports the interdependencies between venue operations and business analytics.
Point-of-Sale system stability remains high priority, while opportunities continue to emerge among other venue IT applications: Time & Attendance, Digital Signage, CCTV, and more. The Systems Analyst performs nearly all duties remotely, although onsite venue engagements throughout the US arise occasionally. Live events provide crucial revenue-earning opportunities and occur after conventional business hours, so partner stakeholders may periodically contact the Systems Analyst during these timeframes.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Input new application data: retail items, employee credentials, reporting objects, etc.
• Cleanse historical datapoints to align with new system structures and standards
• Maintain established SKU-based data structures for enterprise-level reports
• Gather requirements and manage timelines to integrate applications for venues
• Document system policies, procedures, and architecture for cross-functional training
• Diagnose root cause and exposure to the enterprise as new system issues arise
• Establish processes to administer complex systems with improved efficiency
• Provide cross-functional subject matter expertise and support for new venue IT initiatives
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Outstanding attention to detail for identifying patterns and curating obscure system data
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including use of formulas and pivot tables
• Diligence in troubleshooting complex problems with little information to reach resolution
• Familiarity with multi-location enterprises and unifying different data sources
• Ability to reprioritize tasks rapidly without missing deadlines in an ever-changing business
• Exceptional professionalism through written and verbal communications
• Positive, team-first attitude and consistent interest for the subject matter
• Willingness to travel up to 20%, possibly skewed seasonally
• A technology/analytics credential from an accredited university will help, but is not required
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pvxm-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.