This position will partner with the Venue Sustainability Coordinator and be part of the venue operations team. This is a seasonal, part-time position for show days. Hours per week will vary depending on show schedule and business needs at the time. Responsibilities:
• Assist in the post-show sorting process of all recycling, composting, and landfill materials
• Be an ambassador to all Band Members in order to help them understand their role in achieving the venue's sustainability goals
• Assist in employee engagement programs such as the water bottle refill punch cards, post show sort giveaways and new ideas
• Engage fans and encourage them to participate in our sustainability programs through activities or education
• Participate in Zero Waste Captain training Qualifications:
• Position requires about 90% of the time spent walking, bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ with about 65% of that time spent sorting materials
• Dedication to participate in something that will have a real and immediate impact to the cause
• Must be able to work well with other departments
• Experience in events, zero waste events are a plus
• A positive attitude
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zwen-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.