- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Job title and summary that includes overarching responsibilities, as well as location (needs to be specific. If remote, we will need to post to internal boards the same day it is posted externally to be compliant with different state laws.) Try to make summary exciting, as this is the hook to entice potential candidates to continue reading and to apply.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists under the direction of the stage Manager
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band Set changes
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s)
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening's event to production crew
• Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the venue
• Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band in the Music Hall
• Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; Spotlight operation if required
• Maintenance and Repair of Sound, Light and Stage Equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possible
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5xvq-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.