Backstage Hospitality Coordinator
Maryland Heights, MO
*This job is through Klance Unlimited and not all shifts may take place at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre*
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre is now hiring fun, energetic and music-lovin' people to fill this season's open positions. Hours begin in April with trainings and concerts at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre will conclude in late September. However not all shifts will take place at this venue.
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production.
• Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists under the direction of the stage Manager
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band Set changes
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s).
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening's event to production crew
• Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the venue
• Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band in the Music Hall
• Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; Spotlight operation if required
• Maintenance and Repair of Sound, Light and Stage Equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possible
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to move up to 75lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other. That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gknm98-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.