Guest Services - The Fillmore
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists under the direction of the stage Manager
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band Set changes
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s)
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening's event to production crew
• Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the venue
• Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band in the Music Hall
• Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; Spotlight operation if required
• Maintenance and Repair of Sound, Light and Stage Equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possible
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2nno-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.