Assistant General Manager - MGM Fenway Music Hall
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s)
• Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
Preferred but not required:
• 1 year Tour and Stage Production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d833o9-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.