Stage Hand -The Echo Lounge and Music Hall
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production.
• Performs the load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Responsible for securing required passes and tickets, prepares guest lists under the direction of the Stage Manager
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band set changes
• Ensure that members of the band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s).
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening's event to production crew
• Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the venue
• Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band in the Music Hall
• Assist lighting & audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; spotlight operation if required
• Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure house backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, and spot light operation.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possible.
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmzyqm-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.