We are seeking a Staff Accountant II for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of transactional and entry-level Accounting. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Prepare event flash reports (P&L's), coordinating with operations team to gather and review relevant support
• Manage accounting for individual venue revenue and expense accounts
• Assist Accountants and Manager with account reconciliations or ad hoc requests
• Reconcile General Ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
• Prepare and enter month end journal entries.
• Reconciling Sales system with General Ledger
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Maintains, controls and reconciles accounts that are basic to moderately complex
• Prepares daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports and schedules.
• Review and manage P-Card process and transactions.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1-3 years' comparable work experience
• Quality problem solving and communication skills
• Oracle experience a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekvq8-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.