We are seeking a Staff Accountant II for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of transactional and entry-level Accounting. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Prepare event flash reports (P&L's), coordinating with operations team to gather and review relevant support
• Manage accounting for individual venue revenue and expense accounts
• Assist Accountants and Manager with account reconciliations or ad hoc requests
• Reconcile General Ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
• Prepare and enter month end journal entries.
• Reconciling Sales system with General Ledger
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Maintains, controls and reconciles accounts that are basic to moderately complex
• Prepares daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports and schedules.
• Review and manage P-Card process and transactions.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1-3 years' comparable work experience
• Quality problem solving and communication skills
• Oracle experience a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyyq40-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.