SR. PRODUCT MANAGER- CORE TICKETING
Location: Scottsdale, flexible for other domestic or remote locations with travel (<15%)
Division: Enterprise Products & Services
Line Manager: VP of Product, Core Ticketing
Contract Terms: Full-Time
Ticketmaster's Enterprise Products team is committed to delivering an industry-leading experience for users of Ticketmaster's suite of enterprise web applications and for the developers that build them. The team designs and delivers a collection of shared components, services, and user experiences to ensure that Ticketmaster's powerful tools are easy to use, integrated, and provide a holistic toolset to empower a large variety of clients from venues and promoters to sports teams and touring artists.
The Sr Product Manager, Core Ticketing will partner globally across the company to deliver opportunities that drive client and internal business value through our ticketing products. This product lead will design, prioritize, and articulate new product features that enable Ticketmaster's strategic priorities and ensure the largest ticketing system in the world continues to deliver exceptional business value at scale.
Core Ticketing products are at the center of Ticketmaster's global operations - powering ticketing sales and event entry across the globe. Through a comprehensive and strategic approach to the product's experience design, functional components, and service offerings, you will be driving the day-to-day priorities and intent for our Host ticketing product, and enable Ticketmaster's enterprise operations and sales to continue to lead the industry.
• Drive product roadmap working with other product managers, designers, engineering, and operational teams
• Compose and present top-notch feature intent narratives for engineering staff, driven by business context & value, with input from internal stakeholders and at times external clients
• Gather intent to satisfy international markets, fans and stakeholders
• Work day-to-day with engineering and design to keep a complex set of priorities & commitments on track, and to ship stable, scalable products with a focus on quality
• Intake and triage issues and feature requests from the field and from internal integration teams; maintain a prioritized backlog of areas for constant enhancement and optimization within the user experience
• Conduct product and feature demonstrations for internal partners and external clients
• Contribute perspective to our global Core Ticketing product strategy, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to identify areas of innovation to drive client value
• Problem solve dependency mismatches and partner with engineering and integrating product teams to evolve architecture to better support globalization and innovation
• Clearly articulate product concepts and business requirements to engineering, executive, UX/UI, legal, finance, client, and customer service teams alike
• Regularly communicate product roadmap and status of key initiatives to internal stakeholders and executives
• Adopt and contribute to Product Management best practices within the team
• Understand and discuss technical concepts, and propose new product ideas with non-technical and technical employees
• 5-7 years in a fast-paced technology company with experience in Product Management
• Experience within ticketing, live events, event management, or related industries a plus
• Ability to think holistically and connect the dots between enterprise level tools and end user experiences
• Top-notch written and verbal communication skills to interact with our internal team, and the broader Ticketmaster organization
• Experience working directly with engineering and design, utilizing agile frameworks (scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
• Ability to dissect data sets and garner meaningful insights
• Ability to simplify difficult problems into solvable tasks that can be acted upon
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects involving internal and external clients
• Experience improving user experiences and advocating for change
• Prior experience working with geographically distributed teams is highly desired
• Some hands-on experience with basic programming languages
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; online and in-person presentation skills a must
• Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance internal client needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
• Creative, collaborative thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems and identify proactive solutions quickly
• Self-starter, comfortable leading change and getting things done
• Able to establish and develop relationships and partnerships with internal and external team members
• Detail-oriented with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Able to manage competing priorities with little supervisory input
• Flexible and responsive to changing situations
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Self-motivated and focused on achieving results
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company. Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm3oz-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.