Director Of Tour Marketing and Digital Strategies
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Sr. Manager, Digital Media to lead integrated strategy and planning for paid digital media campaigns. You must have extensive knowledge of performance-based digital strategy and must be skilled at leveraging data to develop and optimize campaigns to meet core KPIs. You will work closely with internal marketing teams and digital channel leads in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You must be an expert at analyzing data, thinking creatively, and developing innovative media strategies.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Market a portfolio of live events, including concerts, sports, and arts/theatre, ensuring paid digital media plans maximize ticket sales and meet specific KPIs
• Work closely with internal marketing teams to provide guidance and strategy across paid digital media channels (search, social, and programmatic)
• Optimize placement and targeting of digital media in partnership with channel leads, using various internal tools
• Develop key documentation, including media plan summaries, budget grids, flowcharts, and performance recaps
• Proactively drive changes in digital media planning/buying processes as needed to meet business needs
• Stay on top of digital media trends and establish best practices
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 7+ years of experience in strategic digital media planning, including paid search, social, and programmatic media (inclusive of all ad types) - agency experience a plus
• Proven record of effectively managing large budgets that drive quantifiable results
• Working knowledge of:
• Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
• DSPs (Google Display & Video 360, The Trade Desk)
• Paid Search (Google Search Ads 360, Bing)
• Digital Ad Trafficking Tools (Google Campaign Manager 360, etc.)
• Entertainment/event marketing experience
• In-depth understanding of media planning, negotiation, and performance analysis
• Proven track record of success and in-depth working knowledge of performance optimization and the technology integrations and solutions that guide them
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to clearly communicate strategy and rationale
• Previous management of a high volume of campaigns in a fast-paced environment
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.