Awesome Job: Sr. Manager – Artist & Promoter Relations, Latin Music Segment
Great Location: West Hollywood, CA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Ticketmaster Music is growing our footprint in the Latin music space and we're looking for a high-octane Client Director to lead the charge. Latin touring artists are driving explosive growth across the live event industry, selling more tickets and playing more shows than ever. The Sr. Manager Artist & Promoter Relations - Latin will be the face of Ticketmaster Music to the Latin artist community and will play a critical role in delivering exceptional tour wide support for key Latin artist, promoter and agency clients. This role will also act as the internal business owner to help guide TM product, tech, marketing and support teams on the needs of our Latin artist partners.
We want to super-serve this growing segment of the music industry to ensure Latin artists and their fans get the best out of their Ticketmaster experience. From the onsale to the night of the show, Ticketmaster Music manages a wide range of programs and services which can help Latin artists sell more tickets, optimize financial outcomes and connect with their fans. Come join Ticketmaster Music to give a voice to the Latin artists who play TM venues, and help bring our products, programs, and services to life within the Latin music industry.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Ticketmaster's business owner of the Latin music space. Responsible for overall Latin artist & promoter client satisfaction and ticket sales, supporting hundreds of tours per year.
• Develop strong, consultative relationships with key Latin promoters, agents and managers, along with their respective ticketing and marketing staff.
• Understand the buying behaviors, demographics, and sales patterns of Latin live music fans.
• Become a specialist in the unique needs of our Latin promoter and artist clients to guide internal development of TM product and services.
• Configure Ticketmaster's suite of products and services into tour specific, customized ticketing & marketing campaigns for each artist including VIP, Platinum, presales, merch/upsells, SafeTix, SmartEvent, SmartQueue, Ticketmaster Request, Verified Fan, TM+, and TM1.
• Drive campaigns throughout the life of each tour to help Latin artists and promoters capture data and demand, sell more tickets, connect with more fans, optimize pricing, maximize revenue, understand their data and prevent abuse.
• Identify new opportunities for expansion and growth within the space; How can we help shift buying patterns from box office sales to advanced online sales? How can we help properly educate on the transition to digital ticketing? What are the opportunities for TM and artists as we translate more of our digital properties into Spanish? What new products can we build that will help artists better meeting their touring goals?
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of music industry experience
• Deep knowledge of the Latin music industry and the evolving artists in the space.
• Existing relationships with the key Latin promoters, artist managers and agents.
• Extensive familiarity with Latin fan ticket buyer demographic.
• Fluency in Spanish and a passion for Latin music is a must.
• Previous experience at a ticketing company, music label, management company or talent agency preferred
• Self-starter, with a bias toward action and execution
• Must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook. Salesforce experience a plus.
• Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the company.
• Must be a proactive problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• An understanding of marketing (especially digital and social media marketing) for Latin artists is a huge plus
• Demonstrated ability to manage cross-departmental projects, for teams working towards the same goal
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5np3-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.