WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Core Data Services team is at the center of Data and Analytics initiative. We are in the beginning of our journey to build and enterprise data platform capable to be a true underpinning of any data needs for the enterprise. Our mission is to make reliable data available and enable value creation by the data community of engineers, analysts and decision makers. Core Data Services team consists of Platform engineering team, Data Engineering, Data Enablement and Operations team.
Core Data Services is currently in process of adopting Spark as our main ETL engine and realizing the value of highly functional, performant and transparent Data Lake, all this while maintaining and streamlining existing data infrastructure and doing careful migration. Team's focus is on maximizing the functionality, value and content, optimizing cost of ownership and usability of delivered data services.
We see our success in creating a community of data engineers and analysts across the company who can utilize our platform, the Data Lake and data assets within it and to live to the expectation of our ambitious name: Core Data Services.
As we are looking for our first hire for Machine Learning engineering, we are looking for an experience self-starter able to begin ML practice and establish architecture, tools, infrastructure and processes to build ML-based data quality assessment service as part of the new data platform. Our data is only good if it is used, so ensuring reliable data quality using best of breed techniques and advanced ML approach is the scope of success. Knowing that this work has to be done for any and all existing and future data on the platform, this task is for an ambitious MLE who moves fast, capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, has a strong will to get things done and has had successes in this area in the past and is able to apply experience and wisdom to find a short path to success.
This is a unique opportunity to apply ML to the data engineering space and build a self-reflective intelligent data system that handle data quality issues to ensure quality results and quality analytics for the leading live entertainment company in the world. We expect to apply cutting-edge technology, to be solving extremely challenging problems, fully owning your work and bring results that will ensure the delight of the clients.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Establish new ML practice at Core Data Services Team
• Collaborate with data science and advanced analytics teams in algorithm development
• Imagine, define, design, architect and build a data quality monitoring service as part of the new Data Platform
• Partner with platform engineering and operations teams to implement ML in production in robust and scalable fashion
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING (TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related major, with 4 + years of related work experience
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: applied machine learning, machine learning infrastructure, market-facing machine learning product
• Deep understanding of data treatments and feature engineering
• Experiences productizing ML models end to end
• Experience with PySpark, SparkSQL, Databricks Delta Lake, MLFlow is a plus
• Strong SQL and R or Python
• Experience with high velocity high volume streaming data is preferred
• Strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills
• Passion about techniques and solving challenging problems
• Ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment
• Strong desire to succeed and can-do attitude
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
CO Hiring Range: $150,000 - $200,000 depending on experience
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8p30-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.