WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The IT Internal Audit position will work within the Corporate Internal Audit Group and report directly to the Global Director of IT Internal Audit. This will be a hands-on position, responsible for performing IT audit projects as part of the total internal audit plan. The IT Auditor will assist in the development of internal audit scope, performing audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of the SOX 404 effort, SSAE 18 SOC 1, SOC2, PCI compliance, Data Privacy and Protection, functional and operating units, focusing on IT and operational processes. There will be frequent exposure to senior management throughout the organization, as well as interactions with external auditors. The IT Auditor may direct and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel, including contract resources.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist in various compliance efforts and adherence to documented policies and procedures including SOX 404, SSAE 18 SOC 1 and 2 reports, Data Privacy and Protection, and partial PCI DSS
• Prepare and perform audit testing as well as facilitate remediation of control findings
• Prepare flowcharts, narratives, and reports to document processes and controls
• Responsible for IT controls and all aspects of the related documentation, walkthroughs, testing and issue resolution
• Identify opportunities for enhancing efficiency and effectiveness of operational, financial, and compliance processes
• Participate in a variety of special projects including fraud investigations or data protections
• Interface and interview management and operating personnel
• The function will involve certain due diligence work together with specific project assignments
• Responsible for compliance to all company policies and procedures and other assigned duties
• Travel could be up to 20% with some International
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting or related fields
• Public audit experience desired, Big 4 experience preferred; solid corporate internal audit experience also acceptable. Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience
• A demonstrated understanding of information systems (Oracle, SAP, Linux, HR Systems) and processes and ability to apply that knowledge in conducting IT audits
• Understanding of IT audit procedures, techniques, internal control concepts, and experiences in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various businesses areas/functions
• Ability to quickly assess a situation/process at a top level, identify potential problems and recommend real 'business practical' solutions
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) to effectively present to peers and management
• Experience in performing multiple IT projects and working with varying team members
• Ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Strong computer skills and ability to utilize computer assisted auditing techniques.
• Previous SSAE 18 SOC1 or SOC2, and Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Control assessment (Section 404) experience preferred
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or CIPT certification is desired
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx1q6-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.