We are seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of high level and detailed analysis of operational and financial performance. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Support monthly business unit forecast analysis process, including event analysis, non-event revenue analysis, and fixed cost analysis
• Support preparation of monthly forecast packs
• Participate in annual budget process, including historical analysis, target initiative building, and preparation of budget presentation pack
• Support accounting team during month end to provide meaningful analysis focused on event CM variances, non-event CM variances, and fixed cost variance.
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferred
• 5-7 years' comparable work experience
• Quality problem solving and communication skills
• Oracle experience a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills including spreadsheet and database software as appropriate.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d80z79-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.