Beverly Hills, CA
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
• Consolidate financial results to executives, earnings support, investor meetings, and Board of Directors meetings
• Provide timely, accurate and meaningful financial analysis of variances between actuals and forecast, budget and prior year
• Coordinate and consolidate the annual budget shared cost charge process
• Analyze forecast accuracy and coordinate analysts' estimates with investor relations
• Ensure data integrity exists between Oracle (ERP system) and BPC (Forecasting system)
• Support Corporate Accounting SEC reporting requirements for 10-Q and 10-K reporting of financial results and operational metrics
• Support Corporate Accounting & Tax by providing accurate and timely financial information
• Support ad hoc requests, including financial information for external investor presentations, CEO/COO/CFO presentations and employee presentations by the CEO
• Identify improvement opportunities to the forecast and budgeting process that drive efficiencies in the organization
• Other duties and ad hoc analysis, as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree required from a top-tier university (Finance preferred)
• 2-4 years of relevant Financial Planning experience (budgets, forecasts, etc.)
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
• Public accounting / Big 4 audit experience a plus
• Experience with Forecasting software tools – BPC experience a plus
• Advanced MS Excel skills, and proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
• Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
• Ability to meet critical deadlines by balancing and prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must be flexible with hours to accommodate workload fluctuations
• Ability to make independent decisions through thorough analysis and review
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal to all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact appropriately with all levels of the organization
• Ability to participate in a collaborative team environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw79pn-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.