Brooklyn Bowl, located in the LINQ Promenade in the heart of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, has redefined the destination entertainment experience. Following in the footsteps of our original Brooklyn location, noted as ''one of the most incredible places on Earth,'' by Rolling Stone, we've stacked the deck for a truly unforgettable experience.
With three levels spanning nearly 80,000 square feet, it's one of the largest music venues in America. Brooklyn Bowl integrates a premier performance venue, food by Blue Ribbon, bars which feature local craft brewed beers, and 32 bowling lanes which give guests a unique place to relax, eat, drink and watch a performance.
The Sr. Facilities Tech is dispatched to various sites throughout the venue to evaluate and complete repair work on all pump, refrigeration, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical equipment. Reports meter readings to department management and make proper adjustments to regulatory equipment as well.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Follows all applicable safety precautions as determined by the nature of each assignment.
• Maintains and repairs all refrigeration, generator, steam, electrical, gas, air, diesel, and water- powered equipment within the venue.
• Repair and/or replace plumbing fixtures, water, sewage, gas pipes, pumps, valves, and related equipment as assigned to plumbing.
• Change HVAC filters and fan coil filters throughout the venue.
• Clear plumbing blockages by most appropriate means as determined by problem security when assigned to plumbing.
• Complete electrical repairs to include rewiring fixtures, light bulb replacement power source repair, replacement and wiring as assigned to electrical. Install new (replace non-repairable) electrical fixtures and outlets as assigned.
• Complete construction repairs, new construction and various types of carpentry when assigned to carpentry.
• Complete general maintenance, installation and repairs as assigned to facilities.
• Repair various tools and equipment as needed.
• Requisition needed parts and supplies from the supply room for each project.
• Work together as part of a team to provide the best overall guest experience.
• Act in place of Facility Manager when Manager is unavailable.
• At least 5 years maintenance/repair engineering or related experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Previous experience working in a high-volume venue.
• Previous bowling engineering experience a plus.
• Must adhere to all safety measures and policies.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
THE PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS LISTED BELOW ARE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION. THE ACTUAL EXERTION LEVEL (AND FREQUENCY OF USE) CAN AND DOES FLUCTUATE DEPENDING ON THE INDIVIDUAL TASKS BEING PERFORMED.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 - 60 pounds.
• Ability to push and/or pull 300 - 400 pounds on wheels.
• Ability to climb ladders and various obstacles in some work areas. Ability to work from ladders and platforms for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work from stooping, crouching, or kneeling positions.
• Dexterity in the hands and fingers to manipulate various tools and supplies used for repair and installation.
• Visual abilities needed to complete detailed repair and installation as well as ensure safety when using power/air tools.
• Ability to work in temperatures of extreme cold below 60° F and extreme heat above 100° F for extended periods.
• Ability to perform crawling and reaching motions.
• Must be able to work in an environment with loud music, smoke and crowds for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to stand for entire shift.
Brooklyn Bowl strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national
origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r09xn6-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.