Manager, Cyber Risk Operations
JOB DESCRIPTION - Senior Director, Pricing Products
Location: West Hollywood, CA; Scottsdale, AZ' Chicago, IL; New York, NY
Division: Enterprise Products & Services
Line Manager: Head of Pricing & Distribution
Contract Terms: Regular/Full-Time
Ticketmaster's Pricing team is a market leading pricing and distribution provider focused on unlocking the ability for our clients to sell their products to the right customers at the right time and channel in a scalable Yield Management platform.
Lead Ticketmaster's Product effort to build a scalable Yield Management platform focused on enabling our clients varying and complex yield management strategies. You will be responsible for creating and evangelizing a multi-year product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Pricing team. In addition, you will partner with key internal stakeholders and Ticketmaster clients to deliver a widely adopted, flexible, and scalable Yield Management Platform.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Lead the long-term vision to build a Yield Management Platform incorporating all our enterprise premium services. Pricing, Distribution, and Analytics
• Create a vision to unify our current Yield Management products and programs
• Design new innovating features to adapt to our clients evolving strategies
• Assist in creating a stable and scalable platform required to handle high demand onsales
• Oversee a expansion initiative to deliver a global Yield Management platform
• Evangelize the product vision and roadmap with key stakeholders across the company
• Develop and manage product roadmaps, and actively participate in planning activities such as sprint and quarterly planning.
• Manage feature development and product rollout including development of specs and acceptance criteria for user stories.
• Collaborate with senior leadership to prioritize initiatives based on business impact and time to market.
• Partner with in-house teams including engineering, data services, and other key stakeholders to agree on requirements, roadmap and execution plans.
• Inspire a talented group of engineers by simplifying problems and writing clear, detailed requirements in a language they understand.
• Develop and track metrics for success, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way.
• Ship stable products and scale them with a focus on quality.
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• 15+ years of product management experience, in an agile environment.
• Proven track record in delivering complex projects using a recognized agile project management methodology (Agile SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
• A strong leader with a track record of building successful teams and guiding employees in their development.
• Influencer, collaborator and relationship builder.
• Comfortable and effective when leading presentations to stakeholders at all levels, including senior executives and large audiences.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-driven and proactive; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting.
• Get it done attitude – must be able to solve problems with minimal guidance or unclear requirements. A mindset of being flexible and a desire to win as a team.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznewn-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.