WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Application Developer works collaboratively with internal team members, subject matter experts and stakeholders to help define technical requirements for system changes and bug fixes. This also includes working closely with the QA team to ensure applications are thoroughly tested, meet stakeholder requirements and provides guidance to QA personnel developing test cases.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
As a member of the Concert Business Systems development team the Application Developer designs, develops and maintains a wide range of Concierge ticketing applications. This includes participation in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including planning, requirements, construction and testing.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
Candidates applying for this position must have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field plus five years demonstrated work experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net framework. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, resourceful, and capable of coming up to speed quickly.
• Accomplished developer with proven experience using C#, Java Script, HTML, SQL, PHP MySQL (LAMP Stack) and CSS.
• Experience writing responsive applications (BootStrap)
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL server with hands on experience writing SQL queries for customer applications
• Experience with database architectures and data processing (ETL) tools.
• Strong understanding of Internet application servers, Domain Name Services, and ''N Tier'' application architecture.
• Expertise in understanding complex business needs, analyzing, designing and developing solutions
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills with demonstrated experience assisting end users and support desk personnel.
• Good organization, prioritization and time-management skills
• Familiarity with SDLC best practices (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall)
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx173-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.