Vice President, Theatrical Business & Legal Affairs
Beverly Hills, CA
Title: Senior Counsel – Clubs & Theaters
Location: Hollywood, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The position requires an experienced transactional attorney who will be responsible for supporting new venue development and business acquisitions. The position will be located in Los Angeles and will provide day-to-day strategic legal support nationally.
• Negotiate and draft asset purchase agreements.
• Negotiate and draft a wide variety of commercial contracts.
• Provide legal support to venue general managers on a national on basis on an array of issues, including risk management
• J.D. from accredited law school and California bar membership in good standing, or willingness and qualification to be Registered In-House Counsel.
• Minimum 4 years legal experience negotiating and drafting sophisticated legal transactions in private practice, in-house or in the media entertainment industry.
• Background in drafting of sophisticated asset purchase and leasing agreements; commercial leasing experience is a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Excellent judgment and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to handle a high volume of work, and work through projects with minimal supervision.
• Commitment to responsiveness to the field. Desire to partner with business executives to provide solutions.
• Strong analytic skills. Concise writing skills.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today! Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.