Who are we?
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Senior Analyst will play a critical role supporting Live Nation's Corporate Treasury team. Reporting to the Treasurer, the Senior Analyst ensures that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet corporate objectives and interfaces directly with internal and external partners around the globe. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess good communication skills, and be a self-motivated team player. This role is located at Live Nation's global headquarters in Beverly Hills, California.
• Manage bank systems administration and coordinate with business units for bank account opening and closing, modification of signatories, timely entitlement/disentitlement for +400 domestic users, and reporting.
• Maintain database of +1,400 domestic and international bank accounts (by bank, business unit, country, and other key categories).
• Assist with the issuance, monthly administration, and reconciliation of letters of credit and surety bonds and help coordinate covenant certification process.
• Support the provision of domestic credit card merchant identification numbers (MIDS) and liaise with processors and business units to facilitate the MIDS documentation process.
• Coordinate armored courier and vault services to facilitate cash transportation.
• Ensure risk/compliance guidelines are always followed; maintain appropriate data integrity and confidentiality for all files, information, and business transactions.
• Resolve issues, follow-up on requests, and communicate constantly with internal and external business partners.
• Escalate major issues, incidents, errors and risk violations to Senior Director of Treasury and Treasurer on a timely basis.
• 3 – 5 years' experience in Treasury, Cash Management, or similar function.
• Knowledge of online bank portals for a corporation - Experience with HSBCnet is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including with senior management.
• Strong interpersonal skills with global internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work flexible hours in support of the business.
• Meticulous attention to detail, analytical, organized and deadline focused.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field (e.g., Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting).
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj85m1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.