As an experienced Sr. Communications Designer, you're highly motivated, passionate, and have knowledge of current design trends. You're a conceptual thinker who is eager to hone in on your storytelling skills while ensuring brand integrity and consistency. You know your way around After Effects at an expert level and enjoy thinking through animations for campaigns and all of the accompanying touchpoints.
You live and breathe live entertainment and want to work in an exciting environment where you can showcase that passion. You're looking for a great opportunity where you can apply your creative energy and produce next level designs that capture the hearts and minds of fans and clients alike.
You'll be working to help strengthen our brand through visual communications across a variety of different touchpoints including social, paid marketing, event activations, presentations, and more while remaining open and receptive to feedback.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work with cross-functional teams on a variety of projects from fan-focused to client-focused campaigns
• Be the primary animator for the creative team working across media channels with a mix of marketing and communications stakeholders
• Concept, design, and export work for various media and specs, including (but not limited to): social platforms, web, mobile, internal presentations, ROS banners, email campaigns, OOH signage and more
• Juggle multiple projects at once and effectively prioritize, communicate, and manage your time
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 5-7 years related professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Marketing or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience in motion graphics design
• Intermediate to Expert level in After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Compelling multi-disciplinary design portfolio
• Understanding of storytelling in both animation and graphic design
• An attention to detail spanning from easing keyframes to naming your layers to version controlling your files
• The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team and with other departments
• Bonus: Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
• Super Bonus: Illustration chop
• Street Smarts: Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
• Awesome attitude and a passion for live entertainment
How to Apply
• Portfolio site (or equivalent samples), resume, and cover letter that provides some details about where you are in your career, what you're looking for, and what makes you uniquely qualified. www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo57x-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.