The Strategic Initiatives and Operations team works on projects across all divisions and the corporate center. Our team spends the bulk of its time working with the North American concerts business and initiatives that span business units. Our projects range from revenue creation initiatives such as new fan experiences, to in-venue fan technology strategy, to new market entry strategy, to lean operations implementation.
In addition, we work on the annual cycle of strategic planning, working with divisions on their priorities for the upcoming year, developing communications for our Board of Directors, and working on the overall company strategy. We are looking for a departing / recently departed pre-MBA associate to join the team. The role will utilize the consulting toolkit on problem structuring, analysis, and communication as you take on pieces of these strategic projects.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
We are looking for someone who is excited about music, live entertainment, data, and technology to join the team. There is no requirement to have previously worked in music while a consultant -- just excitement about the space, a willingness to go to concerts / venues / festivals when needed as part of the job, and (hopefully) a desire to go to concerts / venues / festivals in your free time.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• BA / BS degree
• 2+ years post-undergraduate work experience, preferably at a management consulting firm or investment bank
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yj8y-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.