We are seeking a Sr. Accounting II for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. This position oversees accounting and control in a corporate setting, and interacts with multiple divisions, including the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Establish, implement, and enforce financial and reporting policies and standards in compliance with GAAP and FASB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC and the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
• Oversee internal controls to ensure timely, accurate and reliable Financial statements and reporting in accordance with financial reporting schedule, and to ensure that policies and procedures meet other organizational objectives and needs.
• Prepare tax filings in accordance with state & federal regulations.
• Help manage overall accounting department along with the direct central services department, which will fully support the Company's objectives.
• Foster a culture that encourages the highest level of performance, integrity and ethical behavior and cooperation in all business activities.
• Undertake special projects and/or general management assignments as requested by senior management.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred. MBA a plus
• 7-10 years of comparable work experience
• The successful candidate will have directed an accounting and control organization of relevant size and complexity through a period of sustained growth. First-hand experience in the corporate office of a global, publicly traded company with multi-national locations and revenue greater than $1 billion is strongly preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible in an ever changing environment.
• Strong operating accounting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
• ERP experience, preferably Oracle, but equivalent is sufficient
• Experience and confidence dealing with senior management and divisional operations.
• Experience developing and coaching teams to perform at new levels of achievement.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities that allow projects and goals to be completed on time.
• Be able to delegate responsibility and authority to the lowest appropriate level yet be willing to participate directly and actively as required.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7wm68-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.