Who are we?
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to support critical accounting functions for divisional reporting and consolidation. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong grasp of accounting principles, possess good communication skills and is well organized.
• Perform month-end close tasks as defined by management including preparation of general ledger entries, analysis and completion of corporate Balance Sheet and P&L reports
• Prepare schedules for month/quarter end reporting package
• Complete various Balance Sheet schedules to be used by management in monthly and quarterly financial statement reviews
• Complete detail reviews of regional and/or divisional balance sheets and period close submissions
• Reconcile bank activity and complete month end cash reconciliations
• Monitor receivable balances and collection efforts, ensuring adequate reserves are recorded as necessary
• Work with divisional companies to gather and/or provide various information as needed
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
• Prepare internal and external audit schedules
• Provide other ad hoc analysis as may be required
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum five years' experience with full G/L through financial statements
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
• Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Must be flexible, self-starter, change-oriented, self-motivated team player
• Good communication skills
• Strong spreadsheet/computer skills (Excel)
• Experience with Oracle Accounting System and/or BPC preferred but not required
• Big 4 experience a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d930j9-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.