Sound Engineer House Of Blues
New Orleans, LA
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues venues provide several genres of live music from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
• Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production. Assist in all aspects of stage operations, assist in all on-site A/V operations. While providing excellent professional service
• Performs the Load-in & Out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Set Up and Break down of Band and Event Equipment
• Cabling and patching / working together with the entire crew as a team
• Audio adjustments, maintaining safe audio levels. While providing a professional mix
• Audio Control Boards operation
• Oversee visiting audio techs, especially during shows.
• Responsible for Protecting /Maintenance and repair of Audio equipment
• Assist with Production throughout the House as needed
• Assist The Production Manager with the technical advance with Artists representatives
• Ensure proper care and handling of all House of Blues and rental audio equipment
• Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
• Distribute or create audio plans
• Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entireVenue
• Ensure Special Events audio needs are scheduled and met and executed with the utmost profession attitude
• Maintain a relationship with local & National Audio Vendors Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Assist lighting crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Experience in pro audio systems, stage lighting and basic video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e0zm-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.