Sound Engineer - The Tabernacle
Sound Engineer - Coca Cola Roxy
Sound Engineer for The Coca Cola Roxy, Atlanta, GA (part-time)
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load-in & Out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Set Up and Break down of Band and Event Equipment
• Cabling and patching / working together with the entire crew as a team
• Audio adjustments, maintaining safe audio levels. While providing a professional mix
• Audio Control Boards operation
• Oversee visiting audio techs, especially during shows
• Responsible for Protecting /Maintenance and repair of Audio equipment
• Assist with Production throughout the House as needed
• Assist the Production Manager with the technical advance with Artists representatives
• Ensure proper care and handling of all in house venue and rental audio equipment
• Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
• Distribute or create audio plans
• Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entire venue
• Ensure Special Events audio needs are scheduled and met and executed with the utmost profession attitude
• Maintain a relationship with local & National Audio Vendors Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Assist lighting crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0jjb1-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.