Great Location: Hollywood, CA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
The eCommerce ticketing integration team architects solutions, sells, and manages global and national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. This exciting fast-paced team collaborates with facets of both the Ticketmaster and Live Nation business and engineering ecosystems, including ticketing, payments, membership rewards, and brand promotions. Members of the team are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
Ticke t master is looking for a forward-thinking, innovative and talented developer to join us. This position will work in an agile organization, developing, releasing and supporting the platform that supports Ticketmaster and Live Nation. The candidate will be working on a high-visibility, fast paced, work hard/play hard team to work with other cross-functional business teams to implement high quality solutions and deliver value to our fans.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Collaborate with other Engineers, Visual Designers and Product Managers to build a world class development platform for messaging.
• Analyze and improve the life-cycle software development process (test i ng, building, deploying, monitoring).
• Coach and guide developers through technical tasks and work with product managers to understand feature requirements. plan short-term efforts and assist with the planning of medium- and long-term efforts and multi-team projects.
• Utilize Agile and/or Scrum Methodology
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
• 2+ years of high-volume applications/systems experience
• 2+ years of professional experience with React.JS
• Experience with AWS or other cloud services
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Ability to bridge the gap between disparate systems and technologies
• Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
• Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot and performance for high traffic
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw86ek-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.