Software Engineer II (Front End)
Front Gate Tickets is North America's leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each year and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans!
Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster's festival arm.
Our product development team is responsible for designing and building the technical solutions that make up North America's premier festival ticketing platform. We are a modestly sized group that takes pride in the breadth of our product offerings and our ability to deliver timely results. Our products cover (but are not limited to) ecommerce, box office management, marketing and fulfillment services, and on-site access control. With the highly anticipated return of live events on the horizon, we're looking for individuals to help us design and build the next generation of tools for our best-in-class platform.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Design and implement elegant responsive frontend web applications utilizing a variety of technologies.
• Serve as part of a cross functional agile team and contribute to the evaluation and planning of requirements as provided by product managers.
• Collaborate with product designers to drive consistent and efficient user experiences.
• Work with senior level discipline leaders to align on best practices and execute accordingly.
• Contribute to a culture of excellence, from code reviews to shared learnings.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• 2+ years related work experience
• Demonstrable experience maintaining and optimizing frontend code
• Understanding of common design patterns, data structures, testing methodologies and best practices
• BONUS: experience with eCommerce and high-volume transactional systems
• BONUS: familiarity with AWS technologies including EC2 and S3
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Front Gate Tickets will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Front Gate Tickets also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Front Gate Tickets will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wo4m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.