Full Time Job
Software Engineer, Global Compliance
- Full Time
• Directs, prepares, designs, codes, tests, debugs, and maintains complex computer programs.
• Under general direction, formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
• Works with users to support business applications, and investigate operational problems/system requirements.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Refines business requirements from which programs will be written.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
• Responsible for completion of development projects.
• Solves user inquiries that arise during day-to-day operation.
• Regularly provides coaching, guidance and training to less-experienced analysts/programmers.
• Develops business cases, requirements and performance metrics.
• Participation in after-hours system related functions such as production support, conversions, upgrades, and implementations.
• Experience with SQL & Stored Procedures.
• Experience with JSON, jQuery, RESTful web services.
• Experience with automated unit testing and test-assisted development.
• Experience with agile software development methodologies.
• Understanding of systems development and project delivery life cycles.
Good to Have :
• Power Automate : Knowledge of Automating and integrating applications like Outlook, SharePoint, Excel online, Microsoft forms etc.
• Tools like Process Unity, Workday working knowledge.
• Scripting Knowledge like Python
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkv84-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.