Sr. Manager, Programmatic Media
Awesome Job: Social Media Manager
Great Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just a ticketing and technology platform, we're the dedicated team members who build lasting relationships with our millions of fans one amazing experience at a time. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, we want to hear from you.
The marketing team uses creativity, insights, and operational excellence to amplify our product vision, build enthusiasm for live events, manage assets from our clients, and develop creative concepts to support our fan communications. This team of storytellers, strategists, and creatives collaborates closely with performance marketers from Live Nation, international marketing teams, and cross-functional commercial teams that leverage marketing to achieve our business goals. We are part of Ticketmaster's Global Marketplace organization, which sells over 500 million tickets each year across professional and college sports, theater, arts, and concerts.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our organic @Ticketmaster channels, working with internal and external teams of designers and writers. You will be responsible for our publishing strategy and leading creative development efforts from ideation to production in support of overall channel.
To be successful in this role, you will need to collaborate with our marketing teams to understand business priorities and program content to serve our segments (Concerts, Sports, Arts & Theatre). You'll need to be in tune with what's trending and understand how/when it translates to our platforms. You will have a holistic vision around how we serve our most engaged fans while balancing the needs of the business. Excellent judgement, clear and concise communication, impeccable taste, sharp copy-writing skills and an authentic love for live events and pop culture are needed to succeed in this role.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Create and implement the channel strategy for @Ticketmaster social accounts talking about what fans love and highlighting critical priorities for our business in the US.
• Cultivate close cross-functional relationships across partnership and client marketing managers to obtain relevant inputs for our publishing calendar.
• Ideate and create content with a strong personality, using creative approaches to format, structure and presentation of content.
• Be experimental with content; take smart risks with what you're creating; be ambitious and original while staying within the guardrails of our brand. Turn one-off hits into successful repeatable series for our brand.
• Use social listening and analytics tools to report on performance and inform new opportunities.
• Stay on top of trends, timely events, and upcoming event onsales to seize on reactive opportunities for our audiences.
• In partnership with the Design team; review, edit, and approve preliminary and final treatments, selects, and graphics for channel programming.
• Maintain our social content calendar in our project management tool.
• Prepare and post content on platforms in an accurate, timely manner
• Respond to comments from fans, identifying unique opportunities to elevate community conversations or work with our Customer Service teams to escalate fan issues when necessary.
• Experience at a consumer technology or media platform driving social media marketing.
• Extensive knowledge in a wide variety of entertainment verticals, particularly music and sports.
• Passion for finding and telling unique stories about online communities.
• Deep understanding of social media performance, listening, intelligence, and reporting.
• Basic proficiency using image and video editing software.
• Creative instincts: You're a creative visionary constantly thinking of new ideas for posts. You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire a global audience and have a proven track record of creating content that gets tagged, shared, and talked about.
• Attention to detail: You have strong attention to detail, from writing to making last-minute changes in our content calendar and can handle several projects with this level of detail at a time.
• Creative writing skills: Our fans are highly engaged groups of people from all walks of life. Due to the wide variety of categories we serve, we need to find ways to dial in our voice to remain relevant to specific fan communities while broadening our tone to keep the breadth of our audience in mind.
• Deep understanding of social platforms: You know what file formats are needed and how to optimize for engagement. You strive for high quality and are interested in asset performance and the future of Ticketmaster's role within each platform.
• Ability to be nimble: You're nimble and don't get stressed by last minute priority changes or asks. You understand that this role is public-facing, and with that sometimes comes input or feedback from across the organization. You can interact with and influence stakeholders while adapting quickly to new approaches without losing sight of other priorities.
• Community management: You love interacting with our audience, developing relationships and inside jokes. You are strategic in who, when, and what you respond to. You love building online community and being a part of it.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Se
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3n54-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.