Director Of Tour Marketing and Digital Strategies
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Play an integral part in Live Nation's Corporate Communications team, helping to craft internal and external messaging
• Create and execute a comprehensive social media strategy for the company's leadership team
• Source and curate copy, graphics, and all related assets to establish an authentic social media presence for various leaders that includes a distinct voice as well as aesthetically pleasing and forward-thinking content
• Use social media to drive awareness of Live Nation's initiatives
• Respond to breaking news, trends and events with an understanding of when is an appropriate time to join the conversation
• Brainstorm and execute key proactive social media engagement and executive appearances across all core and emerging platforms
• Prep executives for public-facing engagements on social media platforms and other speaking engagements
• Assist with concise copy writing and editing for communications messaging, including announcements, statements, scripts and more
• Advise on social and communications messaging across our various brands
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING: TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Experience managing a public-facing social media account
• Ability to craft messaging for executives
• Strong writer with attention to detail who can gather information and communicate it effectively
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
• Familiarity with social media audiences and analytical skills for measuring and tracking success on social
• Passion for, and deep knowledge of music and key players. Experience in the music industry is a plus, but not required
• Deep knowledge of traditional and digital/ social media channels
• Proficiency with image and video editing is a major plus
• Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING: BEHAVIORAL SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Collaborative with a team player mindset
• Quick decision maker who can act by exercising high judgment
• Always on and in tune with industry trends and news
• Ability to thrive in demanding environment, and adapt to evolving needs of leadership
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
CO Hiring Range*: $85,000 - $95,000
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8v7z-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.