WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Play an integral part in Live Nation's Corporate Communications team, helping to craft internal and external messaging
• Create and execute a comprehensive social media strategy for the company's leadership team
• Source and curate copy, graphics, and all related assets to establish an authentic social media presence for various leaders that includes a distinct voice as well as aesthetically pleasing and forward-thinking content
• Use social media to drive awareness of Live Nation's initiatives
• Respond to breaking news, trends and events with an understanding of when is an appropriate time to join the conversation
• Brainstorm and execute key proactive social media engagement and executive appearances across all core and emerging platforms
• Prep executives for public-facing engagements on social media platforms and other speaking engagements
• Assist with concise copy writing and editing for communications messaging, including announcements, statements, scripts and more
• Advise on social and communications messaging across our various brands
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING: TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Experience managing a public-facing social media account
• Ability to craft messaging for executives
• Strong writer with attention to detail who can gather information and communicate it effectively
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
• Familiarity with social media audiences and analytical skills for measuring and tracking success on social
• Passion for, and deep knowledge of music and key players. Experience in the music industry is a plus, but not required
• Deep knowledge of traditional and digital/ social media channels
• Proficiency with image and video editing is a major plus
• Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING: BEHAVIORAL SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Collaborative with a team player mindset
• Quick decision maker who can act by exercising high judgment
• Always on and in tune with industry trends and news
• Ability to thrive in demanding environment, and adapt to evolving needs of leadership
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8v7z-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.