Director, Brand Partnerships
Show Marketing Manager
Live Nation Entertainment (LNE) is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
As part of the Marketing team, you will oversee all aspects of the marketing of special events including but not limited to advertising, promotions and public relations. Examples of past events include Beyonce, BTS, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Kendrick Lamar, Harry Styles, Michelle Obama, Arcade Fire, the Chainsmokers, Chris Stapleton, Rockin River Festival, Chasing Summer Festival, and many more.
• Quarterback the execution of self/co-promoted events as assigned; work with various partners and clients to ensure the success of these events
• Negotiate, develop and execute marketing plans including budget management and accountability, as assigned.
• Liaise with Partners to determine on-sale dates and sales budgets
• Develop and maintain relationships with the Media, Partners, and other industry professionals
• Create, negotiate and execute promotion initiatives with media and sponsors; assist during the night of show as needed or requested
• Negotiate and execute ad buys/trade deals direct with Media where applicable
• Coordinate in-house advertising initiatives for all live events and assist with publicity strategies where applicable
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
• Have a working knowledge of digital and social media buying to incorporate into marketing plans and company initiatives
• Order, manage, and coordinate creative for marketing campaigns, including for paid, organic, and promotional purposes
• Work with team members to develop and present exciting pitches for artists and partners
• A minimum of 3 years related experience
• Bachelor's degree in a Marketing or related area of study, or equivalent experience
• An understanding of Advertising, Digital, and Promotional principles
• Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
• Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
• Ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
• A creative thinker and self-starter
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required
• A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work well within a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv796w-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.