Salesforce Architect Manager
Remote / Virtual
JOB DESCRIPTION – Service Delivery Manager – Office of the Chief Engineer
Location: Hollywood, CA
Division: Office of the Chief Engineer
Line Manager: Chief Engineer
Contract Terms: Full Time / Regular
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager, Office of the Chief Engineer, who can apply the principles of professional project management to develop our products, tools and service offerings within our complex global organization. This role will directly support the Chief Engineer of Ticketmaster.
The role will service two critical areas for the Chief Engineer:
Program & Project Delivery alongside principal level software engineers performing critical work across Ticketmaster's diverse products. Assist the Chief Engineer in building and operating the Chief Engineering Org. This work will include collaborating with support organizations, including Strategy, HR and Finance to achieve key organizational goals, including budgeting, recruitment and documenting strategy.
Program & Project Delivery:
You will have experience of guiding, coaching and driving teams to deliver outcomes in a mixed methodology environment, providing a consistent, reliable service to sponsors, stakeholders, colleagues and the Global PMO Team. In this role, you coordinate activities across tech teams, organizing and standardizing delivery around a set of agreed metrics. You will also deliver and manage unique projects and programs by coordinating the activities of a project/program team to deliver specifics outcomes.
When we say diverse projects, we really mean it! The gamut can run from uplifting legacy systems to the design and implementation of custom cryptography, we cover a broad array of subjects.
You will understand the importance of setting objectives and agreeing a set of key results to demonstrate the success of outcomes and initiatives. Crucially, you will be a great communicator – you'll be able to communicate through metrics, showcases and presentations and tailor messages appropriately for the target audience whether discussing project health with the executive team or presenting at a conference.
The person in this role will have the ability and gravitas to lead, inspire and motivate teams. At Ticketmaster we understand that it is our people and our teams who make us great. You will be a team player who works closely with peers to agree effective strategies for delivering business outcomes. You will ensure team structures support delivery, and you will help teams deliver rapidly and safely.
Executive Organizational Support:
You will have experience in partnering with finance in creating and tracking budgets. You will have experience in and excel at process design and implementation and are comfortable with executive level communications and forums. Furthermore, you are accustomed to quickly coming up to speed in new knowledge domains and applying that information to strategic solutions, particularly in coordinating across diverse stakeholders. Preferably, you will have experience in working with multinational teams across cultural lines and time zones. You excel in fast-moving environments where the ability to ''get up to speed'' is critical to success.
What you will be doing
• Promote lean principles within an agile environment to optimize team performance and improve delivery efficiency
• Collect and analyze key delivery metrics to inform areas of improvement and track progress against delivery commitments
• Organize and standardized delivery of work for one or more tech teams
• Report status and ensure visibility across all work produced by technology team/teams
• Manage and deliver unique projects and coordinate activities within the project team
• Manage and deliver programs by coordinating activities, dependencies and delivery across multiple, related projects that span technology and operational teams and areas
• Proven experience within the fields of Project and Program Management, and agile frameworks
• Provide input on quarterly prioritization
• Analyze and provide regular status reports that are objective and reflect the true state of progress
• Ensure that projects/programs are executed within specified timeframes and budget in accordance with quality and benefit targets using defined controls, processes and support tools
• Coordinate activities to promote work flow and manage escalations either within the team or to sponsors and executives when needing steer
• Manage the complete lifecycle and facilitate the team to transition from phase to phase
• You will be passionate about continuous improvement and the benefits that formal improvement techniques can bring to the organization
• Build relationships with supporting organizations critical to success, including Finance, PMO, Strategy and Peer Engineering Organizations
• Partner with teams to solve complex problems with a focus on repeatable, well-understood process
• Manage day to day budget tracking and vendor relationships
• Create strategic presentations and roadmaps
You (Behavioral Skills / Competencies)
• Work independently with limited supervision, and collaborate synchronously and asynchronously on tasks and projects as part of a globally distributed team.
• Persistent curiosity and eagerness to discover, share, and apply knowledge about the dynamic network of Ticketmaster teams, lines of business, practices, and technology.
• Respectfully influence a variety of colleagues, stakeholders, and managers through explanation of facts, policies, and practices.
• Team player with a passion for service and a proven ability to work with technical and non-technical colleagues across all levels of the organization.
• Communicate clearly, transparently, candidly, and respectfully under pressure.
• Operate with focused calm and efficiency during critical and sensitive circumstances.
• Keen attention to detail, and strong organizational, customer service, and decision-making skills.
• Organize, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
• Take accountability for your actions and own tasks through to completion.
Technical Skills / Competencies
• Educated to degree level is advantageous but not essential.
• Understanding of and exposure to R&D, SRE, Agile (especially Kanban and Lean).
• Should have a proven track record for delivering customer focused service improvements.
• Excellent English language writing and speaking skills. Additional languages are beneficial.
• Able to effectively explain technical issues and situations in non-technical terms for business stakeholders, and also able to explain business context and acceptance criteria for technical engineers and developers.
• Advanced technical knowledge regarding blockchain, cryptography, systems programming, machine learning or data engineering a plus but not essential.
• Recognition and understanding of current and emerging technologies and practices such as AWS, Cloud technology, CI/CD.
• Need to have experience with ITSM service management, process design, and enterprise collaboration tools.
• Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, LucidChart, Microsoft 365, Google GSuite is beneficial.
• Background or education in software engineering a plus
• PMP Certification a plus
• Prior experience in budgetary management or accounting a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro97w1-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.