Senior IT Internal Auditor
Awesome Job: Senior Systems Engineer – Managed Windows OS
Great Location: Hollywood, CA or Remote
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
This position will be part of Ticketmaster's Managed OS team, composed of both Linux and Windows teams. The Managed Windows OS team is responsible for the company's internal infrastructure to support Windows servers and Windows based applications, as well as other internal systems which consume Windows based identity solutions.
Ticketmaster is seeking a talented Systems Engineer responsible for operating, maintaining and improving the services offered by the Managed Windows OS team. Responsible for the overall reliability of these infrastructure services supporting critical business applications. Supporting a high-volume 24x7 production environment, as well as development and pre-production environments. Maintain multiple AD domains and ensure the services which support the thousands of Windows servers in the various environments are functioning well. Write tools to automate routine and complex tasks, and troubleshoot application and infrastructure issues. The position includes collaboration with development teams to design a scalable and supportable service-oriented architecture. This role will be expected to be a subject matter expert on Windows Server, Active Directory and core Windows technologies, and help drive efforts to improve automation and tooling. This role is not directly responsible for the applications running on servers owned by other teams, but rather for the general Windows platform supporting those.
This is an exciting time to come on board with Ticketmaster, as we look to the ''Return to Live'' later this year. We will be focusing on efforts towards modernization and operability, expanding capacity, and enhancing our private cloud platform in a number of ways.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provide expertise for Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, DFS, WSUS, ADFS, Eventlog Collection, Failover Clustering
• Provide tier three escalation support for internal teams running on Windows
• Provide Active Directory user account support to internal teams when automation or self-service tools are inadequate
• Proactively identify and address stability, capacity, and performance concerns
• Identify & implement solutions to other needs for process automation
• Checking in code for automation & tests to version control repository (GitLab)
• Support PCI / security compliance requirements (upgrades, defect management, etc)
• Regularly work with Jira, GitLab, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk
• Liaise with other teams (Networking, Data Center Ops, Security, etc) as required
• Respond to, recover from, and prevent future occurrences of failures & outages
• Participate in on-call and potentially some after-hours support as required
• Various other products in our tool set you will need to use regularly: git, GitLab, Prometheus, Grafana, Jira, Confluence, Splunk, Kibana
• 5+ years of experience managing highly distributed, Windows based, production environments
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technology or Related Field
• A solid understanding of core Windows Server technologies: Active Directory, Group Policy management, WSUS, Eventlog collection, Failover clustering, and ADFS/SAML/SSO
• Understanding of Remote Desktop Services in a very highly available environment
• A solid understanding of networking concepts, including subnetting, VLANs, network segmentation
• Advanced scripting skills, with demonstrable automation experience (PowerShell preferred)
• Advanced Windows systems administration and troubleshooting skills in a cloud or virtualized environment
• Experience implementing automation / configuration management solutions with tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc
• A Microsoft Windows Server subject matter expert
• Autonomous and proactive.
• Passionate about technology and transformation.
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices)
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.