Division: Fraud & Abuse Prevention
Contract Terms: Full Time
Fraud and Abuse prevention team architects solutions, develops and supports global applications that helps Ticketmaster and Live Nation to deliver best quality experience to real fans by suppressing bad actors activity.
We are looking for an exceptional engineer & leader who has experience building highly scalable services, has the ability to lead projects, and collaborate with many teams onsite and offshore. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping to define and drive system architecture and spearhead the best practices that enable high availability services. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, and are looking for leadership opportunities, we want to talk to you. Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Design, build and maintain applications using variety of technologies (java,js,rust,python) with an awesome engineering team.
• Work with development team to provide required assets and design alignment.
• Work with business owners and multiple stakeholders across teams to create technical project plans and launch highly specialized strategic projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• 5+ years professional hands on software development experience with Rust or Java
• 2+ years of high-volume applications/systems experience
• Experience with AWS or other cloud services
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, Master's degree preferred
Ability to bridge the gap between disparate systems and technologies Strong experience working in a team and as an individual Experience leading/mentoring other software engineers; leading design reviews and architecture discussions. Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes. Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune and understand java memory utilization in code produced. Highly, skilled, curious motivated engineer, who wants to be involved in architecting, scaling, securing and driving multiple projects based on client expectations. The candidate should want to be involved in leading application and infrastructure development involving design, planning, estimation, documentation, communication, collaboration, mentorship, launch and support.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision. We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you
Our work is guided by our values:
- We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
- We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
- We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
- We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2881-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.