Awesome Job: Senior Quality Engineer
Great Location: Hollywood, CA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
The eCommerce ticketing integration team architects solutions, sells, and manages global and national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. This exciting fast-paced team collaborates with facets of both the Ticketmaster and Live Nation business and engineering ecosystems, including ticketing, payments, membership rewards, and brand promotions. Members of the team are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
We're looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join Ticke t master. You will own end to end testing of key Ticketma s ter features. An excellent candidate will have a passion for quality and express creative thought-leadership in all aspects testing. You'll collaborate with multiple teams in our engineering organization to come up with testing strategies and plans, to ensure smooth delivery of new features and updates.
• Responsible for testing of an entire project across web and mobile platforms.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse testing activities simultaneously.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases and bug reports
• Develop test plans, scenarios and test cases for functional, regression and system level test activities against product requirements for mobile and web application
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes and use best practices for validation
• Experience translating business and functional requirements to create appropriate test documentation (i.e. scripts, test plans, etc.)
• Participate in the development of the QA pipeline, test plans, and checklists to verify the functionality and performance of new features and app
• Develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
• Responsible for implementing test tools or collaborating with automation test teams to build up internal tools/frameworks/platforms to make the team more productive
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
• 5+ years of experience in software test engineering.
• Experience with all types of testing including regression, performance, stress, unit, API and integration testing.
• Experience with bug / issues tracking tools such as JIRA
• Experience in direct collaboration with UX, Product and Development teams
• Experience to debug web and mobile applications using proxy tools
• Hands-on experience in API testing and SQL
• Hands-on experience in database testing
• Ability to meet commitments and multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• Must be a great Team Player and exhibit a positive attitude
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk4e4-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.