Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager (Sponsorship)
Awesome Job: Senior Product Manager
Great Location: Los Angeles
Employment Type: Full Time; Hourly/Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Product Manager to join our Ticketmaster Sponsorships Group . Our Ticketmaster Sponsorship Group manages a portfolio of web & app experiences that focus on the fan journey of discovering , purchasing and attending live events. In this exciting role you will be responsible for gathering requirements and working closely with creative and engineering teams to design, implement, test, and deploy in a fast-paced environment , as well as create real time data analytics to evaluate product performance. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Product Management for the Ticketmaster Sponsorship Group .
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Develop new features and improve existing products based on fan needs and client requirements.
• Work closely with UI/UX teams to create and iterate on design prototypes and validate them with users .
• Ensure backlog is prioritized while taking technical and business dependencies into consideration.
• Groom user stories with developers and QA to ensure requirements are clear and the team is ready to execute.
• Demo stories to stakeholders and gather feedback.
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise in various production and non-production environments.
• Collect, validate, analyze and interpret data
• Recommend course of action based on data analysis
• Establish tracking tools, gathers data and generates reports for product and vendor performance, product revenue and profitability, and other volume statistics.
• Maintain, automate and develop reports/dashboards/processes related to products and vendors.
• Manage internal and external stakeholder's expectation and communication throughout the product development cycle
• Provide strategic guidance to clients on general technology; meet with clients to determine project requirements and goals; define the scope of the partnership, plan timelines, and set deadlines
• Communicate with staff at all levels of client organizations
• 5 years experience as a Business Analyst /System Analyst or a Product Owner.
• Proven ability to transform features into well-articulated business requirements as user stories.
• Proven experience in identifying, researching and resolving data issues
• Understand agile software development process.
• Strong proficiency with collaboration and agile tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence) is a plus.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to find the correct solution for complex business problems.
• Self-motivated and able to handle requests from multiple team members with competing priorities.
• Excellent written, verbal and social skills.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accor
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkkb8-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.