Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Data Products – Data (hybrid)
Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Data Products – Data
Location: London (hybrid)
Division: Enterprise Data Products
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster's Enterprise Data Products team sits at the heart of our Enterprise line of business and it aims to empower Ticketmaster's B2B clients with accurate and timely data, reporting and insights to sell more tickets efficiently and effectively. The Data Products team is organised in two verticals, Reporting & Insights, which focuses on delivering intuitive and powerful reporting solutions to our clients, and Data & Integration, which focuses on delivering integration capabilities to our clients as well as the centralised data landscape that powers all of our data products.
We are seeking a Sr Product Manager to join the Data & Integrations vertical in the Enterprise Data Product team to define valuable, usable and feasible Data products and solutions that allow Ticketmaster B2B clients (promoters, venues, sports clubs, artists…) to harness the power of their own data to fuel their own business and ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
Working side by side with the Reporting and Insights team, the Data & Integrations vertical is responsible to drive and deliver our clients' data integration strategy, as well as the vision, strategy, design and implementation of the Enterprise data lake that supports the needs of both internal and external data consumers.
As Sr Product Manager for Data, you will drive the definition of discoverable, valuable and accessible data products for the Enterprise data lake, through quality, consistency and reliability, working closely with data producers in alignment with our Enterprise Domain-driven architecture and ensuring they are fit for purpose for a variety of data consumers.
The ideal candidate is a data expert that can apply product thinking characteristics to define data products and solutions. He or she has demonstrable experience working on data platforms (data warehouse / data lake) and is extremely comfortable in working with clients and senior business stakeholders to translate their needs to requirements for data architects and engineers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Understand, represent, and contribute to the unified Enterprise Data Product vision and strategy from the Sr Director of Product, to ensure the vision is upheld in the roadmap
• Own and manage the Data product roadmap and work closely with senior leadership to prioritise this, based on business impact and time to market and in line with the Enterprise Data Product vision
• Be an expert in data and integrations solution and data technology.
• Build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders (sponsors, clients, client account managers…) and work with them to gain comprehensive understanding of business needs and issues to define requirements and deliver high-quality solutions, driving early product discovery.
• Identify product requirements and define product specifications for a talented group of engineers through clear, consistent, and unambiguous user stories and acceptance criteria, using a range of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques and producing wireframes, process flows or other supporting materials as necessary to ensure functions are fit for purpose.
• Partner with architects and engineers to design and carefully document overall system and data flows, data models and API endpoint to democratise usage of Data across the Enterprise Product assets.
• Own the definition, measurement and achievement of product specific OKRs that directly contribute to the overall company strategy.
• Drive consistency and quality across product delivery streams by outlining appropriate standards, soliciting data modelling and integration best practice guidelines and continually reviewing deliverables.
• Plan implementation, manage documentation, data accessibility, and give technical guidance and support to clients and partners in needs of Data.
• Identify, research and validate latest market and supplier opportunities and trends, particularly in the data space, presenting findings and recommendations and demonstrating potential business value
• Be the go-to person for the products and represent the product and its vision and value with stakeholder at any level.
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Demonstrable experience in technology and data focussed product management or business analysis
• Successful delivery of complex data-centric programme, such as Data warehousing, CRM marketing, BI and reporting, Analytics…
• Experience of data mesh architectural principles, data lake infrastructure and Databricks technology highly desirable.
• Ability to lead with an enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating approach, who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating a skilled team of Product Managers.
• Exemplary communications skills, evidence of excellent active listening skills in order to take on board stakeholders needs and requirements and ability to articulate user journey and complex subjects to business users at executive level.
• Capable of managing multiple products and programmes simultaneously, constantly assessing the evolving business needs and managing priorities based accordingly.
• Technically fluent, understand how your products get built end to end and can use that knowledge to work with engineering partners to make smart decisions.
• Passionate about data and the data-land
• Analytical and problem solver, capable of distilling complex challenges and issues into understandable elements.
• A clear and concise communicator who can express ideas persuasively and articulately with both business and technology leads at all levels of an organisation
• Energetic, self-driven and proactive, able to operate autonomously and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Effectively manages their work and time to deliver outputs in required timescales
• Pragmatic in considering alternative options in response to change
• Open and collaborative working style, encouraging an interactive approach to requirements analysis, definition and evaluating solution options with SME's Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; deliver high quality work on time and on task whilst taking the time to do things right
• Good listening skills and showing recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
• Ability to have honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2b82-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.