Senior Director Of Client Insights, Experience, and Help Center Design
Remote / Virtual
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
The Media & Sponsorship, Experiential & Events team is tasked with creating unforgettable live and virtual music moments that help our brand partners stand apart from the rest. From festival activations to special events, to corporate events, and touring hospitality, we produce hundreds of award-winning global B2B and B2C brand experiences each year.
The Senior Producer will work both independently and within a team environment to concept, budget, advance, and direct successful executions. This person will primarily focus on festival experiential activations and may have occasional custom events assigned. They will coordinate with Sales, Account Management, and Creative Solutions teams as well as liaise with relevant venue, festival vendor and client contacts. Programs range from one-off events at Live Nation venues or unique locations, to experiential sponsor activations at music festivals, traveling brand presence on sponsored artist tours, high-end parties for clients, music events created for content capture and more.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work with Integrated Marketing team on vision, design, experience, and budgeting of new business opportunities involving festival activations and custom events
• Collaborate with internal Live Nation teams (brand management, creative, solutions, sales), vendors, and venues
• Manage RFP process with vendors including evaluation and granting
• Creation and execution of budgets for events (vendors, permits, labor, fabrication, etc.)
• Oversee the design, logistics, fabrication, and installation/tear down in multiple environments
• Advance all production and operational elements such as power, heavy equipment, WIFI, and labor for events
• Procure all supplies, staffing, custom décor items, trucking, lighting, and audio as per budget constraints
• Manage all on site staff including brand ambassadors, security, FOH staff, stagehands, etc. Deliver or source training as needed and ensure onsite supervision
• Monitor competitive trends in the festival and event business; identify and target emerging new marketing and experiential trends
• Ensure program aesthetics, activities, fabrication, feasibility, etc. take into consideration the client's guidelines/goals
• Research vendors, suppliers, etc. offering new technologies or approaches
• Suggest new best practice recommendations for internal operations
• Develop and maintain internal departmental relationships
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• BA Degree required
• 10+ years of experience in festival, event and experiential concepting, budgeting and production with an established record of success
• You have a passion for the festival life and environment. You thrive when onsite, working out of a production trailer.
• You possess a unique balance of grit and sparkle.
• Business acumen needed for interacting with corporate clients, accompanied by the sensibilities of working with production teams (from clients to vendors, artist managers, venue staff, etc.)
• Ability to manage a team and work independently with necessary status updates
• Experience in custom festival activations preferred
• Adept in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
• Ability to quickly navigate other programs such as Keynote, Slack, Airtable and CAD
• Experience working with recognizable global brands
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a creative yet practical event development comprehension
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and rapidly changing deliverables at once, prioritizing and re-prioritizing multiple times each day.
• Must be available to work occasional weekends and evenings, with ability to travel approximately 30-40%
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0q036-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.