Senior IT Internal Auditor
Awesome Job: Senior Network Engineer I
Great Location: Los Angeles or Remote
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
You will be joining our Network Engineering team which is responsible for all network technology within our datacenters in the US and connectivity to all Ticketing system clients across North America. We are a small group of engineers sharing the passion for networking and automation always keeping our eyes open for improvements.
Are you our next senior network engineer to join our team? We see that you have a passion for technology, willing to roll up the sleeves but also curious about the future network evolution. If the answer is yes you will play an important role using your knowledge and desire to learn new skills delivering important projects and day to day tasks. It's a great time to join Live Nation Entertainment: We are currently refreshing our infrastructure in our datacenters and implementing self-service and automation to manage and operate our network infrastructure.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Maintain a large number of network devices and make technical recommendations
• Look for opportunities to improve the network stability performance and management.
• Work on projects as an individual or in groups within our organization
• Provide support and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
• Plan, schedule, and implement changes into our infrastructure.
• You will work on keeping the network security compliant
• Strong communication skills which include the ability to teach peers.
• Greater than 6 years of experience as a network engineer working in network environments, preferably with Cisco, Arista and Fortinet vendor-based hardware.
• Certifications such as CCNP and/or CCIE is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, or related field
• Strong skills in configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Firewalls, Routers and Switching
• Proven experience with network monitoring.
• Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution skills
• Well versed with Routing Protocols with BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, & Route Redistribution
• Strong background in working with Spanning-Tree Protocol and Underlay technologies such as VXLAN.
• Good knowledge of IP packet structure and packet analysis
• Good knowledge and experience in network security
• Experience with VPN/tunnelling technologies such as DMVPN, VTI, IPsec and SSL client VPN's
• Knowledge and experience of programming language, preferably python
• Knowledge and experience working with tooling such as Git and Ansible is a plus
• Proven experience in designing, deploying, managing and supporting network services in a large and complex environment
• Strong skills building comprehensive diagrams in Visio
• Great at documenting designs, action plans, and project-based work.
• Encourages team unity through sharing information or expertise, working together to solve problems, and putting team success first
• Does not make excuses for errors or problems; acknowledges and corrects mistakes
opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems
• Thinks in terms of desired outcomes, not just reactive, quick solutions. Finds ways to turn the ideal into reality. Experiments with new ideas, methodologies, and procedures
• Strong, creative problem solving and analytical in nature.
• Listens to, understands & interprets information/instructions correctly
• Teamwork Ability to work well within a team and has leadership skills to teach his peers.
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and respectful.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childb
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.