Sr manager, product management (M3) – DATA & Integrations
Location: London (hybrid)
Division: Enterprise Data Products
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster's Enterprise Data Products team sits at the heart of our Enterprise line of business and it aims to empower Ticketmaster's B2B clients with accurate and timely data, reporting and insights to sell more tickets efficiently and effectively. The Data Products team is organised in two verticals, Reporting & Insights, which focuses on delivering intuitive and powerful reporting solutions to our clients, and Data & Integration, which focuses on delivering integration capabilities to our clients as well as the centralised data landscape that powers all of our data products.
We are seeking an Sr Manager, Product Management to join the Enterprise Data Product team and lead the Data & Integrations team to define valuable, usable and feasible Data products to power a variety of use cases and applications and Integrations products allow Ticketmaster B2B clients (promoters, venues, sports clubs, artists…) to harness the power of their own data to fuel their own business and ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
Working side by side with the Reporting and Insights team, the Data & Integrations vertical is responsible to drive and deliver the group's centralised enterprise data strategy, as well as the client integration strategy, ensuring the extensibility of Ticketmaster product and services.
As the product lead for Data & Integration, you will drive the vision, strategy, design and implementation of the Enterprise Data lake and define solutions that fulfil Ticketmaster's aspirations of data centralisation and openness, through a detailed understanding of the client use cases, the data landscape.
The ideal candidate is extremely comfortable working with clients, designers, engineers, and business stakeholders. He or she is both analytical and creative and has experience and passion building vision and roadmaps for large scale, data-driven applications using the latest technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Own, manage and publish the Data & Integrations vision and strategy, working closely with the Sr Director of Product and the Sr Manager of Reporting & Insights, to ensure an overall cohesive vision in alignment with Enterprise-wide business needs.
• Own and manage the Data & Integrations product portfolio and work closely with senior leadership and the Sr Director to prioritise this, based on business impact and time to market and in line with the Enterprise Data Product vision
• Manage a small team of Product Managers, ensuring they have solid understanding of the product vision and are delivering appropriate artefacts of sufficient quality in expected timelines, leading and inspiring them through mentoring, coaching, appraisals, continuous professional development, recognising strengths and building goals around them.
• Be an expert in data and integrations solution and data technology.
• Triage new project requests, assessing business case and feasibility and ensure traceability of the business value of new features or enhancements using key performance indicators, reporting on ROI over agreed timeframes and validating that requirements are in line with the product vision and Ticketmaster strategic direction.
• Own the definition, measurement and achievement of product specific OKRs that directly contribute to the overall company strategy.
• Build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders (sponsors, clients, client account managers…) and work with them to gain comprehensive understanding of business needs and issues to define requirements and deliver high-quality solutions, driving early product discovery.
• Partner with product peers, architects and engineers to design and carefully define end-to-end solutions and data flows, data models and integration interfaces, ensuring solutions are designed based on business needs and overall data strategy
• Drive consistency and quality across product delivery streams by outlining appropriate standards, soliciting best practice guidelines and continually reviewing deliverables.
• Identify, research and validate latest market and supplier opportunities and trends, particularly in the data space, presenting findings and recommendations and demonstrating potential business value
• Be the go-to person for the products and represent the product and its vision and value with stakeholder at any level.
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Demonstrable experience in technology and data focussed product management or business analysis
• Successful delivery of complex data-centric programme, such as Data warehousing, CRM marketing, BI and reporting, Analytics…
• Experience of data mesh architectural principles, data lake infrastructure and Databricks technology highly desirable.
• Ability to lead with an enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating approach, who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating a skilled team of Product Managers.
• Exemplary communications skills, evidence of excellent active listening skills in order to take on board stakeholders needs and requirements and ability to articulate user journey and complex subjects to business users at executive level.
• Capable of managing multiple products and programmes simultaneously, constantly assessing the evolving business needs and managing priorities based accordingly.
• Technically fluent, understand how your products get built end to end and can use that knowledge to work with engineering partners to make smart decisions.
• Passionate about data and the data land
• Analytical and problem solver, capable of distilling complex challenges and issues into understandable elements.
• A clear and concise communicator who can express ideas persuasively and articulately with both business and technology leads at all levels of an organisation
• Energetic, self-driven and proactive, able to operate autonomously and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Effectively manages their work and time to deliver outputs in required timescales
• Pragmatic in considering alternative options in response to change
• Open and collaborative working style, encouraging an interactive approach to requirements analysis, definition and evaluating solution options with SME's Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; deliver high quality work on time and on task whilst taking the time to do things right
• Good listening skills and showing recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
• Ability to have honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gknxxk-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.