Director, Performance Media
New York, NY
Title: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy. The Digital Marketing Senior Manager is responsible for managing all brand digital channels and reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing. They should be a data-driven, performance-oriented marketer comfortable with owning all performance and branding oriented digital marketing efforts. Working cross-functionally with the Brand, Creative, and Data teams, the DMSM will develop a holistic omni-channel strategy that drives LTV for clients.
• Manage the digital marketing strategy and budget to achieve desired KPIs across all channels (including Social, Search, Display and Influencer Strategy)
• Own and optimize digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, CRM, email and web
• Build and manage KPI dashboards; analyze results and provide learnings & recommendations on performance
• Serve as the subject matter expert on third-party digital platforms, tools and partnerships
• Identify and recommend tools to refine/ streamline workflows and extend capabilities - including social listening, audience data, web/ app analytics and more
• Oversee digital agency and vendor relationships
• Serve as a content producer (curator, writer, editor) to create editorial stories and opportunities to inform, engage and inspire audiences to act
• Create and edit advertising and social media copy, creative designs, email and web page layouts. Social media/advertising copywriting skills are a must.
• Proactively map social media calendars, initiatives and events, and develop supporting communication plans (i.e. audience, vehicle, cadence, and messaging).
• Drive end-to-end campaign development, partnering with Brand stakeholders, creative, data science, IT and 3rd parties to ensure that strategy delivers against KPIs and supports business growth
• Schedule social media content using Sprinklr Publishing suite
• Establish and sustain day-to-day community management, maintenance and content management of all web & social properties
• Oversee coordination & creation of media assets and their transfer to appropriate team(s).
• Conduct quality assurance reviews and testing of all digital channels including social media, email, and web
• Build and deploy email & ad campaigns using standard campaign management tools and manage the entire process including campaign set-up, audience selection, proofing, QA, and scheduling.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
• 5+ years related digital experience in a marketing, analyst or consulting capacity
• Experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing digital campaigns
• Ability to develop performance-based marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps and Excel
• Deep understanding of digital UX and e-commerce conversion funnels; experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages
• Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager
• Experience building and deploying eMail campaigns using marketing automation tools (e.g.Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Exact Target, SplashThat, etc.)
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail
• Hands on experience working with social media management tools including Simply Measured, CrowdTangle, Sprinklr, Spredfast, Hootsuite
• Have a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts
• Passion for luxury goods, premium spirits and champagne, lifestyle and nightlife
• Experience with creative tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Apple Final Cut Pro
• Comfortable working with MAC OSX
• Some travel required (<10%)
• Availability to work remotely on weekends and holidays as required
Bonus (Tech) Skills ++:
• Create basic web content using front-end code in HTML, CSS, occasional JS.
• Retouch media assets for use on social media & web (resizing, applying filters, et al.)
• Perform regular usability tests on client digital properties to insure cross-browser/ platform compatibility
• Strong understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research and Google Analytics
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.